The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) at Oregon State strives to provide experiential, hands-on educational experiences for our students and research with real-world impact. We live for new discoveries, innovation and synergistic collaboration, and seek out organizations who share these interests.
Discover how your organization might connect with researchers, or create a targeted student engagement plan. Explore the links below, and contact us to learn how your organization might partner with the School of EECS.
Common student engagement topics
- I need directions to the School of EECS
- Tell me about EECS student engagement programs
- Tell me about mentoring students who will soon enter the workforce
- I'm interested in hosting an info session
- When are your industry events for students scheduled this year
- Tell me about growing my organization's visibility with EECS students
- I want to post a job and/or internship
- My company would like to connect with the College of Engineering
- My organization is interested in a targeted plan for connecting with EECS students
Download these slides (in PDF format) to save for reference or share with others about the many ways your organization can connect with EECS students.
Core Research Areas
For an overview of our research areas, click here.
- Data Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Electronic Materials and Devices
- Integrated Electronics
- Energy Systems
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Networking and Computer Systems
- Software Engineering and Human Computer Interaction
- Programming Languages
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Health Engineering
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
The School of EECS is actively involved in commercialization and tech transfer — seven companies have been spun off of faculty research, and five new technologies have been licensed to external companies in just the last 10 years.
Known internationally, Oregon State University’s College of Engineering is the 11th largest College of Engineering in the United States. We have an innovative undergraduate program with a long history of very successful graduates. Learn more about our School at http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/about-eecs
You can be part of this! We are always looking for new partners and welcome your inquiries. Contact EECS Corporate Relations and let us know of any areas of common interest.