Welcome to Engineering Research Administration
Our Proposal Managers assist faculty, postdocs, research associates and assistants, graduate students, and staff in the College of Engineering with all proposal support (preaward) functions.
- Budget and budget justification preparation
- Cost share requirements and documentation
- Review and inform regarding OSU and sponsor requirements
- Develop a grant submission timeline
- Initiate Cayuse SP proposal for internal approvals
- Support entries in sponsor submission websites such as Research.gov, FastLane, SF 424 forms (or Cayuse 424), and others
- Act as a liaison between PI and:
· Office of Sponsored Research and Award Administration (OSRAA)
· External/Internal Collaborators
· Business and Engineering Business Center (BEBC)
· Postaward / Grant Accountants
To make sure every request gets the full attention it deserves, please follow our deadline policies whenever possible.