Our Semi @ Oregon State newsletter will keep you up to date on advances in semiconductor research, industry partnerships, and the latest developments in the innovation ecosystem of the Pacific Northwest’s “Silicon Forest.” Whether you’re already part of this community, see yourself joining it someday, or just want to learn more about this exciting and constantly evolving field, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to engage with a variety of semiconductor experts at Oregon State University.
Want to get in touch? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 2023 - Issue 3
- Standing tall in the Silicon Forest
- Oregon State to lead $2M federal push toward more-efficient, longer-lasting electrical components
- Electrical and computer engineering student wins pre-doctoral grant
- Sustainable streaming? Data centre 'breakthrough' may lower power use
- Micron, STEMM Opportunity Alliance and National Science Foundation Advance New Workforce Development Collaborations