Great facilities are key to any applied engineering program. The research facilities and laboratories available in the School of Civil and Construction Engineering are the type found at top engineering schools around the nation, and some of them are unique to only a select number of institutions around the country.
Each of our research focus areas have their own facilities and offer opportunities for not only student and faculty research, but industry sponsored research and interdisciplinary work. Please take the time to browse our different facilities and labs to see the possibilities CCE holds for your research.
- Kiewit Center
- The Kiewit Center is the umbrella for all research in the School of Civil and Construction Engineering.
- O.H. Hinsdale Wave Research Lab
- Driving and Bicycling Simulator Lab
- Geotechnical Field Research Site
- Geomatics Laboratories
- Groundwater Research Lab
- Infrastructure Materials Labs
- Structures Lab
- Concrete Performance Lab
- Gene D. Knubson Wood Engineering Lab