Appointments are available in person and virtually. In-person appointments are held in KEAR 101.
- Current CCE students: Schedule with your assigned advisor through Beaver Hub.
- Other OSU students and prospective students: Please email the advisor corresponding with your last name and campus to set up an appointment.
Drop-in advising is available in person and virtually throughout fall term from 3:30-4:30 pm, Monday-Thursday. Drop-in advising is intended for shorter questions; for longer conversations, please schedule an appointment.
In-person drop-in is held in KEAR 101. To access virtual drop-in, check in using our online form during our posted drop-in hours.
If you would like to see a specific advisor during drop-in, refer to the schedule below.
Before Your Meeting
- Check your MyDegrees Planner and update your plan if necessary.
- When coming into the KEAR 101 office, use the QR Code at the front desk to check in. Cindy is available to help!
- Email your advisor if you can’t attend your appointment or need to meet over Zoom instead of in person.
- Students are expected to check their e-mail daily and read the weekly school messages.
Students should refer to the course guide for the academic year they declared their CCE major.