We care about our community and want to support your overall physical, social, and psychological safety and well-being while you are here. This page is intended to help you find the resources you might need while at Oregon State.
- More information and additional resources can be found at OSU Wellness Resources.
- Have an emergency and need immediate help? Students in Crisis Help Site
Oregon State’s Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) office provides mental health counseling to students, and consultation, outreach, and education to all Oregon State community members. CAPS offers individual, couples, and group counseling, as well as consultation services.
- Learn more by visiting Counseling & Psychological Services.
The Student Health Services office at Oregon State provides compassionate and student-centered services and programs, and are the primary health care providers for our students. Aside from the traditional health care professionals such as physicians, clinicians, registered nurses, among many others, their staff also includes health educators, prevention specialists, and student advocates.
- For more information, visit Student Health Services .
The Human Services Resource Center is a one-stop office, with a suite of supportive resources for homeless and food-insecure students. Today, in addition to the food pantry and Food Assistance programs like Mealbux, they are most well-known on campus for their Textbook Lending Program and assistance for those in housing crisis.
- For more information, visit Human Services Resource Center for more information.
The Department of Recreational Sports provides an extensive and diverse list of sport, fitness, and adventure opportunities to serve the varied recreation preferences and activity interests of the campus community. They offer group fitness classes, personal training, many certification options, and much more.
- Learn more by visiting OSU Rec Sports.
Oregon State’s Disability Access Services provides accommodations, education, consultation, and advocacy for qualified students with disabilities at Oregon State.
- Learn more by visiting Disability Access Services.
The Craft Center at Oregon State provides opportunities for Oregon State students to engage their hearts and minds in the pursuit of self-discovery and self-expression. They offer well equipped studios and classes in the following areas: Ceramics, Glass, Woodworking, Fibers, Pen & Paper, and Jewelry/Metals.
- Learn more by visiting Craft Center.
The College of Engineering at Oregon State prioritizes the safety of all our students and community in general. We offer numerous trainings and workshops throughout the year to ensure our students’ well-being and safety on campus.
- For more information on campus-wide initiatives that provide public safety services, visit OSU Department of Public Safety.