Program Example Plans
- Nuclear Engineering (4-year, STA-21)
- Radiation Health Physics (4-year, 4-year pre-med, STA-21)
Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8am to 4pm. Tuesday reachable by email.
Office Location: Batcheller 151
Academic advising is always open. Students are required to obtain a new registration PIN every term, so schedule your appointment early, before week 8 is best. You are encouraged to schedule a zoom or in-person meeting, but in some instances you can advise via email.
You can schedule a meeting with head advisor, Joan Stueve.
- NSE Tutors
- Makenna Zapzalka - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Stumpf - email@example.com
- Robert Riley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Westerberg - email@example.com
*If you cannot work out a schedule with one of the tutors above please contact the advisor, Joan.Stueve@oregonstate.edu for assistance.
The College of Engineering also offers peer tutoring in NSE 234, math, chemistry, physics and some engineering classes through the Office of Student Services.
- CoE – Academic Support: Math, physics and engineering classes
- CoE Wellness Center: Mental and physical health
- CoE Career Center: resume building, jobs, internships, etc.
- Tutoring Center for Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Tuition and fee information
- Oregon State Financial Aid Office
Upper-Division Restricted Electives
Courses can be from any college 300-400 level course EXCEPT Liberal Arts, PAC, Music, Foreign Language, or Naval Science. Although we prefer they come from the college of engineering, they can be from any of the following; Ag Science, Business, Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science, Forestry, Public Health or Science.
One way to find some options is to look at the synthesis offerings in the catalog, they are all 300 and 400 level. https://classes.oregonstate.edu/?srcdb=999999&csst=Y and https://classes.oregonstate.edu/?srcdb=999999&csgi=Y