B.S. Engineering Physics (1983), Tsinghua University
M.S. Engineering Physics (1985), Tsinghua University
Ph.D. Nuclear Engineering (1995), Purdue University
At Oregon State University since 1998.
Fields of interest: thermal hydraulics and reactor safety, reactor engineering and design, multi-phase flow and boiling heat transfer, ALWR and IFR stability and safety, thermal hydraulics instrumentation.
- Assistant Professor, Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University (1985-1990).
- Research Associate, Nuclear Engineering, Purdue University(1995-1997).
- Member, American Nuclear Society Technical Exchange Delegation to China (1998).
- Visiting Scientist, Argonne National Laboratory (2001).
- Scientific Investigator, International Atomic Energy Agency, United Nations (2004).
- Member, American Nuclear Society. Institute of Multifluid Science and Technology.
- Technical Reviewer, Science Center of US Department of State.
- Best Paper Award, ANS Thermal Hydraulics Division (1997).