When your company becomes involved as a sponsor for the College of Engineering, you are supporting the professional development of our students. Many students earn coveted internships or jobs with our top employers. But, more importantly, together we guarantee that each student interacts with a range of professionals and learns from these experiences broadly. Our sponsors help enhance this valuable experience.
- Participation in two Student-Employer Events
- Annual tour of your company for engagement with undergraduate students
- Host engineering student for a Job Shadow
- Recognition on relevant event websites
Includes all benefits of Level 1, plus ...
- A dedicated relationship manager provides a single point of contact to advise on and coordinate engagement activities on campus, such as student organizations, speaking opportunities, events
- Participation in four Student-Employer Events
- Sponsorship of Engineering Student Council Engineers’ Week Celebration
- Recognition on College of Engineering website
Includes all benefits of Levels 1 & 2, plus …
- One “Company Day” each academic year
- Membership on the College of Engineering Career Advisory Council
- Sponsorship of major College event, such as annual Engineering Virtual EXPO