Some of the most exciting and promising areas of computer science lie in the ability to extract insight out of extremely large sets of data and deliver those insights to businesses and consumers in real time over web and mobile applications. Software Engineering prepares students for a path toward becoming an employed software engineer. Students learn how to build maintainable, scalable real-world software systems, with additional courses in software development, machine learning, and web/mobile software.
- CS 331 (Intro to Artificial Intelligence)
- CS 443 (Machine Learning & Data Mining)
- CS 466 (Web-based Start-up Project)
- CS 478 (Network Security)
- CS 475 (Intro to Parallel Programming)
- CS 492 (Mobile Software Development)
- CS 493 (Cloud Application Development)