Welcome to the College of Engineering at Oregon State University. We support our partnerships with employers by facilitating a gateway to our engineering talent, especially our students.
- Handshake is the gateway to posting a career/internship possibility. The first step to recruiting at the OSU College of Engineering is to register on Handshake, OSU’s online recruiting website.
- You can post jobs, collect resumes, schedule interviews and register for career events such as fairs and workshops. You can list part-time jobs for students while they are in school (usually September to June), summer positions (full- or part-time), internships and seasonal or full-time jobs. You can manage all applications through the system or direct students to an alternative application site.
- Students across OSU use Handshake to find internship and employment opportunities, maximizing the number of students who view your postings. Handshake also allows you to set advance advanced filtering options among potential hires to find the best fit.
- Participate in career fairs and professional networking events, post jobs, conduct interviews on-site, and ultimately hire the interns and employees you need among our students.
- Upcoming events resource for students
- We post all of our student-employer engagement opportunities here - opportunities for students to prepare for and investigate career paths and for employers to meet with and engage with engineering students. Some key events during the year include:
- Career “Networking” Nights and National Labs Night – Offer multiple employer information sessions and networking time with students
- Career Speaker Series – working professionals describe their work, industry sectors, and career paths
- Tech Talks, EECS Webinar Wednesdays, COE Leadership Academy events and more!
- Contact us to add your idea here!
- This innovative program helps employers by facilitating the management of students working on remotely. It offers employer partners an opportunity to advance a project, build talent pipelines, and help College of Engineering students gain work experience. Its unique format provides opportunities to connect with students who may otherwise be unable to participate in a traditional internship experience.
- MECOP is a non-profit membership organization that is student focused, industry-driven and provides paid internships to engineering students at several Oregon universities.