From the College of Engineering at Oregon State University, this is "Engineering Out Loud" — a podcast telling the stories of how our research and innovation here are helping change the world out there.
Featured on National Science Foundation Science Zone Radio.
What’s life like for long-haul truck drivers in a COVID-19 world? We’ll get behind-the-wheel perspectives from driver (and musician) Paul Marhoefer and from Associate Professor Sal Hernandez who’s looking into how drivers have adapted to demanding conditions caused by the pandemic and the resiliency of the nation’s freight system.
"Engineering Out Loud" is a production of the Oregon State University College of Engineering.
- Jens Odegaard, executive producer and host
- Rachel Robertson, creative and technical director, producer, and host
- Steve Frandzel, senior producer and host
- Keith Hautala, producer and host
- Chris Palmer, producer and host
- Owen Perry, producer and host
- Johanna Carson, visuals and marketing
- Gale Sumida, visuals and marketing
- Molly Aton, audio editor
- Jack Forkey, artwork and graphic design
Find us on Facebook.