Welcome to the ATLANTIS Program!
Atlantis is a transatlantic five year Bachelor’s degree double major in Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering.
The increased demand of the global market for better materials with superior properties requires engineers — especially those involved in mechanical design — to develop greater expertise, skills, and knowledge in materials science. Students involved in the ATLANTIS Program will develop their knowledge and skills while:
- Getting a truly international education
- Studying in the US and Germany (minimum of 1 year abroad)
- Practicing their language skills in an immersive setting
- Participating in a well-integrated language training and cultural exchange program
- Enhancing their future educational and employment opportunities
For detailed information regarding application procedures and programs of study please visit the ATLANTIS site for the institution you will be applying from:
- Program (Overview)
- Member Institutions (Overview)
- ATLANTIS at Oregon State University (Program Info)
- ATLANTIS at Saarbrücken (Program Info)
Dr. Brady J. Gibbons
204 Rogers Hall
Corvallis, OR 97331