[Eecs-news-links] Maxim Integrated Opening for RF & Microwave graduating students

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:18:09 PDT 2019

If interested, please send a resume/CV to Blazo: Blazo.Mitasev at maximintegrated.com

From: Blazo Mitasev <Blazo.Mitasev at maximintegrated.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:45 AM
<snip>
Subject: Re: reaching out - looking for RF&Microwave graduating students

Hello Tina,
Attached is a quick summary, thank you for helping out.
In addition, we are looking for students that are interested and have taken RF, Microwave courses.
Regards,
Blazo

Blazo A Mitasev
Executive Director Test Development
Cloud & Data Center Business Unit
<snip>
Maxim Integrated www.maximintegrated.com<http://www.maximintegrated.com>

NCH Test Engineer 1 - CDC Optical

Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.5 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it's our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.

Maxim is seeking an Entry-Level Test Development Engineer to support assigned products through the full product life-cycle. The assignment will be in Maxim's Cloud & Data Center business unit with a focus on high frequency products. Applicant must be goal oriented, self-driven, have high professional standards and be able to work as part of a team.

Duties will include:

*         Development of automated test system solutions on analog and mixed-signal automatic test equipment.

*         Involvement in all phases of product development including design for testability, test hardware and software design, debug, characterization, and release to manufacturing.

*         Design of component-level circuits for precision parametric measurements.

*         Responsibility for tracking project schedules and resources and documenting all phases of project development.

Minimum Qualifications

  *   Pursuing and/or achieved Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar,

Preferred Qualifications

  *   Master of Science degree with emphasis on RF and Microwave courses preferred.
  *   Good programming skills. Experience with C, C++ or VBA is preferred.
  *   Component-level circuit design skills.
  *   Good trouble-shooting skills.
  *   Understanding of statistical methods and data analysis tools.
  *   Experience with lab equipment including Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, and DVM.
  *   Experience with Cadence schematic capture and layout tools a plus.