[Eecs-news-links] FW: [analog] hello, need talented Analog Designers

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 19 05:53:07 PDT 2019

For more information, or to apply for the job described below, please contact Larry Harris: larry.harris at mythic-ai.com<mailto:larry.harris at mythic-ai.com>

Check out Mythic AI's openings at:
https://www.mythic-ai.com/join/

<snip>

From: Larry Harris <larry.harris at mythic-ai.com<mailto:larry.harris at mythic-ai.com>>
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 10:21 AM

[snip]
Let me fast forward to the reason for this email. I am at a startup here in Austin, working on Neural Network products. Presently we have offices here in Austin TX and Redwood City CA. We have over 100 employees. We are in need of some talented Analog Circuit Designers. Our Neural Networks are storing Analog Voltages inside Non-Volatile Memory Flash Arrays, hence the need for Analog Designers. Right now the openings for the Analog positions are for the Austin Office, but we may be flexible on office location. A couple of questions. (1) Do you have any talented Analog Engineers looking for a job?  [snip]

Best Regards,
Larry Harris