[Eecs-news-links] CS Quality Assurance Internship @ DAT (Beaverton, OR)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 24 06:31:39 PDT 2019
For information or to apply, visit:
Quality Assurance – 1 Position Available
Summary: The QA summer intern should be in the midst of pursuing a B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering to help with automating testing. (recent graduates are also welcome to apply). Depending on the level of knowledge and experience, this person will learn either the current Cucumber/Ruby automation framework or the Load and Performance Test Framework that uses JMeter and runs within AWS. Candidates are expected to eventually write and run tests for one or more of the following products: OnTime, Power, TE, Digital Freight Marketplace, or RateView.
* Learn the tools and language of the automation framework(s)
* Design, write, and execute automated tests
* Take direction from project and automation team leads
* Work with team member to drill down into product layers (e.g. application, middleware, database) and determine root cause of defects
* Update JIRA stories and tasks
* Report on status at daily standups Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Programming experience with Java, Python, or Ruby
* Good Problem-solving, multitasking, and analytical skills.
* Ability to communicate accurate status to technical leads and project manager
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links