[Eecs-news-links] Analog Design Engineer @ ON Semiconductor (Corvallis)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon May 20 08:38:27 PDT 2019
For information or to apply, visit:
Analog Design Engineer - (1901413)
Here at ON Semiconductor, we are a creative force in the world of CMOS Image Sensor design. We have some of the world’s best talent, experience, and diversity of skill-sets, interests and backgrounds carefully orchestrated to architect and design industry leading innovative CMOS imaging solutions.
Our Culture, is composed of intelligent, curious people, who collaborate respectfully together and are stimulated when being stretched beyond technical comfort zones and who thrive on engineering challenges and technological diversity. Simply put, our company will engage you with the opportunity to experience the real work of ON Semi engineering while giving you a strong understanding of imaging technologies, as well as On Semi culture.
Engage, we are looking for passionate and driven people from all engineering disciplines and beyond to be a part of ON Semi’s CMOS imaging development team. We care about how are products are changing the world and you will be contributing to projects with meaningful outcomes.
As an Analog Design Engineer at ON Semiconductor you will be responsible to design, simulate, and evaluate various circuits in a mixed-signal environment. Also, you will need to work closely with their mentor and an experienced analog design team to contribute to the development of the industry’s best imaging sensing solutions.
The environment will be highly dynamic and very fast paced. All team members will be fully empowered to make decisions within the scope of their job function and will be expected to relentlessly focus on overcoming obstacles inhibiting progress towards achieving project goals.
* Support the development of ultra-low power analog blocks and mixed signal CMOS sensor ICs for the automotive, industrial, and medical markets..
* Participate in requirements discussions, technical issues and other design aspects with internal teams.
* Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
* Support Manufacturing in troubleshooting operations involving automotive sensing devices through assembly and test.
* Work diligently to accomplish project goals and meet schedule requirements.
* Work diligently to initiate learning or work with others to resolve issues if required to support current or near term projects.
* Draft presentations and/or documents to communicate with internal teams or Customer teams.
* Detailed transistor level design of analog and digital circuits for new CMOS image sensor products.
* Interfacing with verification, process, test, program management, layout and application engineers to successfully bring new products from initial concept through release.
* Ability to debug complex integrated circuit problems in the laboratory. Support team debug efforts as needed.
* Targeted bench characterization as required.
* Support Application engineering bench evaluation efforts.
* Support analog/power design aspects related to DFT and collaborate with other teams in order to develop a DFT strategy for each sensor project.
* Completed BSEE (MSEE or PhD a plus).
* Analog circuit design exposure/knowledge. Includes understanding of integrated circuit design with an emphasis in Analog power circuits such as; voltage references, ADC’s, current references, and high performance amplifiers.
* Some knowledge with behavioral top level modeling and mixed signal verification methodology.
* Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Matlab
* Cadence analog design and AMS experience a plus.
* Fluency in written and oral communication.
* Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Electrical Engineering, ECE, or Computer Science
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. <http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/content.do?id=15067> ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
ON Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
4238 SW Research Way Suite 101
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links