[Eecs-news-links] FW: Naval Nuclear Laboratory Recruiting at Oregon State EECS

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon May 6 11:24:34 PDT 2019

From: Heinlein, Daniel E (Contractor) <Daniel.Heinlein at unnpp.gov>
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 9:33 AM
To: Batten, Tina <tina.batten at oregonstate.edu>
<snip>Subject: Naval Nuclear Laboratory Recruiting at Oregon State EECS

Tina,

My name is Daniel Heinlein, and I am a 2008 grad of Oregon State (CpE).  You may remember that I stopped by the EECS office back in October 2018 on a personal visit to discuss my current workplace.  I currently work at the Naval Nuclear Laboratory, and we are actively hiring electrical and software engineers over the next three years, among other disciplines.  <snip>:

Company Name:

Naval Nuclear Laboratory

Company Description:

The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is a Prime Contractor solely dedicated to the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program.  We are a national asset.  The Naval Nuclear Laboratory is the U.S. Navy's trusted partner for superior nuclear propulsion technology, design, testing, training, and support.  We have cradle-to-grave responsibility from technology development through design to disposal.  We have one mission: to develop the world's best naval nuclear propulsion systems for all U.S. Navy submarines and aircraft carriers, training Sailors to operate them, and provide full life-cycle support to the Fleet.  We offer a unique opportunity to contribute to a unique mission - to ensure the effectiveness and safety of our designs, to ensure the unfailing availability of these national assets, to train the Sailors that operate these propulsion plants, and to responsibly and safely dispose of spent fuel.  The Naval Nuclear Laboratory relies on the dedication and innovation of our nearly 8,000 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support personnel.  For more information and to view our meaningful career opportunities, please visit navalnuclearlab.energy.gov.

Company Website:

navalnuclearlab.energy.gov.

Disciplines:

Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Nuclear Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Computer Engineers, Software Engineers, Civil Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Welding Engineers, Fire Protection Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Aerospace Engineers, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics/Statistics, Environmental Science, Human Resources, Communications, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, etc.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  My contact information is below, and I have copied my current and former managers and an HR contact should you have questions from them.

Sincerely,

Daniel Heinlein

daniel.heinlein at unnpp.gov<mailto:daniel.heinlein at unnpp.gov>

(412) 476-1093