[Eecs-news-links] EE opening @ Continuous Composites (Idaho)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon May 6 07:52:15 PDT 2019
Control Systems Engineer
Continuous Composites is on the forefront of additive manufacturing technology using a novel, continuous fiber-based, 3D printing process. Our engineering team is looking for an experienced and talented control systems engineer to further this technology, working in a dynamic, fast-paced, challenging, and cross-functional work environment.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
You will design and implement control systems that utilize PLCs, DC servos, stepper motors, various sensors, and data communication between various devices. You will also be responsible for embedded system programming using various microcontrollers.
* M.S. or B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* Experience with PLCs, NCs, HMIs, Robotic controllers (1+years).
* Experience with embedded C/C++ programming and Real Time Operating Systems.
* Experience with Electrical Engineering principles and design (analog and digital design, circuit design, embedded systems, electrical and electronic wiring, etc.).
* Experience with Arduino and Raspberry Pi programming.
* Thrive in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment and can clearly communicate across many teams.
* Experience in architecting, defining, developing, and implementing robotic and automation equipment.
* Experience with optimizing complex robotics and automation equipment for reliability, safety, ergonomics, quality, and maintainability.
* Strong desire to work for an early stage startup company on disruptive technologies and make it a success.
Please send your resumes and CVs to: chris at continuouscomposites.com<mailto:christine at continuouscomposites.com>
Or drop them off at our office at: 215 E. Lakeside Avenue Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links