[Eecs-news-links] Process Engineering Intern @ Analog Devices (Camas, WA - Portland-metro)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed May 1 13:53:57 PDT 2019
To apply, send your resume to:
Masking Process Manager
Global Operations & Technology
shekhar.bakshi at analog.com<mailto:shekhar.bakshi at analog.com>
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - CAMAS, WA
Process Engineering Intern
* Registered as Full-time engineering student (Bachelor or Master or Ph.D) with GPA > 3.5.
* Self-motivated with strong work ethics.
* Must to be able to work independently with excellent attention to detail.
* Effective verbal and written communication.
* Ability to multi-task and rapidly learn new skills.
* Understanding of semiconductor fabrication and Statistical process control.
* Experience with Microsoft suites.
Description of Job:
* Candidate shall be assigned a mentor within engineering group.
* Candidate shall be working close with module engineers to support assigned projects (i.e. process startup on new tool, running experiments to troubleshoot an issue, analyze data etc.).
* Participate in development activities related with More than Moore.
* Support Engineering in sustaining ( Monitor health of line thru SPC review) in a semiconductor cleanroom.
* Write and edit training materials.
* At the end of the internship, shall be required to give presentation on accomplishments.
* Day shift (8-5 PM) position but can be flexible depending on business need.
Preferred Education: Sophomore or higher: Material Science, Chemical, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry etc.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links