[Eecs-news-links] RF/MS IC Design Engineer Neede @ Broadcom (Irvine, CA)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Mar 24 12:03:56 PDT 2019
From: Xin Meng <xin.meng at broadcom.com<mailto:xin.meng at broadcom.com>>
Subject: Job opening at Broadcom Irvine
Date: March 18, 2019 at 1:22:45 PM PDT<snip>
Currently in Irvine, there is job opening Staff RF/MS IC Design Engineer including PhD candidate. There are several open positions in my team (PLP). I attached the detail in the end. If you know anybody who is interested in Broadcom job, please send resume directly to me.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Join Broadcom and you will work closely with a world-class team of IC designers to design high-performance ICs with RF, analog, mixed-signal and digital systems integrated on a single chip. We are looking for people with versatility, initiative and the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
The team drives architecture, design, implementation, and verification of RF/mixed-signal systems that include circuit blocks such as Serdes, PLLs, VCOs, ADCs, DACs
* Characterize and debug relevant blocks
* Analyze the effects of non-idealities on circuit performance
* Collaborate with system engineers to optimize circuit designs and system specification trade-offs
* Report the results of IC design, analysis and evaluation
* Strong background in RF/Mixed-Signal circuits for wireless or wire-line communication
* Solid understanding of CMOS process and device physics
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* BSEE + 4 years of experience, MSEE + 2 years of experience or PHD
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links