[Eecs-news-links] FW: Student "entrepreneur" needed for next term

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Fri Mar 22 13:57:28 PDT 2019

From: Price, Keith
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:10 PM
<snip>Subject: Student "entrepreneur" needed for next term
The college of engineering has been developing a OSU card reading device to help with attendance tracking as well as access control of equipment.  We are looking to gain support and funding through the Advantage Accelerator program. https://advantage.oregonstate.edu/advantage-accelerator.  We are in need of a student "entrepreneur" to help push the project forward.  We are looking for someone with energy, well rounded technical abilities and has good people skills.

Here are some details...

*         This is a paid position and training is provided.

*         This individual will be placed in the ten week "Accelerate" program starting Spring term.

*         Able to commit to 10 to 15 hours per week.

*         Will work with a small team to iterate and further develop the product.

*         There is potential and hope to eventually bring products to market via a startup company.

*         Graduate and Undergraduate students are being considered.

Do you know of a good candidate for this?  If so, please let them know about this opportunity and have them contact me soon.  We need to find someone to start next term.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Price | Network Research Assistant | College of Engineering | Oregon State University
209 Dearborn Hall | Corvallis, OR | 97331-2409 | Campus: 541-737-4345 | ATAMI: 541-713-1350