[Eecs-news-links] EE openings @ Interface Engineering

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:41:21 PDT 2019

<snip>

Unfortunately we were not able to attend the engineering career fair this year, but we’ve been successful with hiring electrical students at OSU in the past and would like to again see if there are any future graduates interested in working for our firm.

We specialize in designing of the power distribution, lighting, and low voltage of commercial buildings such as K-12 schools, higher education, retail, hi-rises, etc.

I am contacting you in regards to several electrical engineering openings we have in the Portland office.

We are looking for students who will be graduating this spring and are wanting to see if they would like a career in the building construction field.

Please have them apply directly to https://interfaceeng.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/311

Our website is www.interfaceengineering.com<http://www.interfaceengineering.com>

Thank you.

Thomas Phuong PE, LEED AP
Associate Principal/Senior Electrical Engineer

Interface Engineering, Inc.
o 503.382.2732  c 415.889.0261
100 SW Main Street, Suite 1600
Portland, OR 97204