[Eecs-news-links] Opening for BS EE @ Mayfield Renewables (Corvallis, OR)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 13 14:25:12 PDT 2019
Mayfield Renewables is a small, dynamic company providing leading design, educational, consulting and engineering services for PV systems of all sizes. We are located in Corvallis, OR and looking to add a full-time, experienced PV professional to our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in both commercial and residential PV designs and installations.
Mayfield Renewables works with several clients including electrical contractors, PV developers, municipalities, and equipment manufacturers providing initial site analysis and project feasibility, complete permit and construction plan sets, system commissioning and product evaluation. The applicant would have the opportunity to assist in all aspects of the company's activities.
* Prepare ready-for-construction drawings and utility interconnection documents for PV systems
* Communicate with contractors and AHJs on drawing requirements
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Perform commissioning and O&M services
* Provide permitting and installation admin support for clients throughout the job process
* Utilize design software for project optimization
* Limited amount of travel required
* BS in mechanical or electrical engineering preferred
* Excellent knowledge of National Electrical Code
* Ability to communicate with multiple AHJs to establish installation requirements
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient with Auto CAD and PV-specific optimization/modeling tools
* Support basic HTML coding
* Ability to work on rooftops and around ground-mounted PV arrays
Competitive compensation based on experience, PTO and holiday pay, flexible hours, employer matching 401k and career path opportunities offered with the position.
Please send resume and cover letter to info at mayfield.energy<mailto:info at mayfield.energy>
Mayfield Renewables provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links