[Eecs-news-links] PhD Software Engineer @ Google (Cambridge, MA; Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; etc)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:54:57 PST 2019
To learn more, visit:
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Madison, WI, USA
* PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
* Programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java or Python.
* Research experience in Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking, or Systems.
* Experience in Object Oriented programming.
* A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links