[Eecs-news-links] PhD Software Engineer, Cloud Platform Infrastructure @ Google (Sunnyvale, CA; New York, NY)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:47:07 PST 2019
To learn more, visit:
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Madison, WI, USA; New York, NY, USA
* PhD in Computer Science or in a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with a large scale systems design in Unix/Linux.
* Development experience in C or C++, with Object Oriented and algorithmic experience.
* Experience with networking software or distributed systems.
* Experience with TCP/IP and network programming.
* Experience with database internals, database language theories, database design, SQL and database programming.
* Experience with building and deploying large-scale systems.
* Understanding of technologies such as virtualization and global infrastructure, load balancing, networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce and security.
* Interest in or exposure to networking technologies/concepts such as Software Defined Networking (SDN) and OpenFlow.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links