[Eecs-news-links] 2 Jobs @ Warner Brothers (Burbank, CA)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jun 27 17:17:45 PDT 2019

If you are interested in either of these openings, please send your resume and cover letter to Nathalie.

From: Nathalie Blume [Nathalie.Blume at warnerbros.onmicrosoft.com]
<snip>
I graduated from OSU's CS postbac in 2016, and I know that your program trains people to have the skillsets that my team currently needs. Could you post a couple of job postings to the EECS newsletter for me?

My team is part of the WBTech department at Warner Brothers in Burbank. We're a small team working on cutting-edge projects. We are hiring for 2 positions at the moment. The details below are preliminary as our search has just started.

Thanks,
Nathalie

Position 1: UI/FE engineer
1. Minimum design skills: Visualizing data over time
2. Minimum engineering skills: Solid experience with any javascript.  Preferred experience with a modern framework like node, express, angular, react, etc
Experience with charting framework is good to have too - Highcharts being the most advanced, Chartjs/D3/etc being secondary.

Position 2: QA engineer
Can support both app designers and AI/analytics programmers.