[Eecs-news-links] Student Materials Management Crew Member

Sumida, Gale Masako gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:13:41 PDT 2019

From: Deuel, John <john.deuel at oregonstate.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 3:36 PM
To: Sumida, Gale Masako
Subject: RE: Recruiting Help- Materials Management

Here are the two full position descriptions. Note that most student employees in Materials Management are hired first under the "Crew Member" position, which includes working in both surplus and recycling. The computer role also comes after getting first hired as a Crew Member. So while we have it listed as a "Crew Member", we are seeking your help with those that would also be able to specialize in computer work.