[Eecs-news-links] Student Materials Management Crew Member

Sumida, Gale Masako gale.sumida at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 29 14:24:36 PDT 2019

From: Deuel, John
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 11:05 AM
To: Bielenberg, Pamela
Subject: Recruiting Help- Materials Management

I hope you can direct this email to the right person or persons. We are currently hiring for a Student Materials Management Crew Member with an interest and skills in computers. Training is provided, however some experience with a variety of computer hardware and operating systems is helpful. This position would start in September. Would you share this with any staff or faculty that may be able to share this with students, even now before the term starts? I have attached the position description. Note that an applicant would have to apply for both the Computer IT position and the Materials Management Crew Member position. Here is the link to the job posting: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/79620

John Deuel, LEED AP O+M
Recycling Program Manager
Procurement, Contracts & Materials Management (PCMM)
Oregon State University
644 SW 13th Street
Corvallis, OR 97333-4238
Phone: 541-737-2856
Fax: 541-737-2170
deuelj at oregonstate.edu<mailto:deuelj at oregonstate.edu>
pacs.oregonstate.edu

"Confidentiality: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information that is intended only for the addressee(s). Unless otherwise indicated, please do not share or forward this information without the sender's approval as it may not be intended for review, dissemination or use by other persons or anauthorized employees."

Submit confidential feedback to the PaCS Department Head