[Eecs-news-links] Cypress is hiring Analog/Mixed Signal Designers

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 15 10:54:48 PDT 2019

If interested, send your resume to <eashwar.thiagarajan at cypress.com><mailto:eashwar.thiagarajan at cypress.com>

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Cypress is hiring Analog/Mixed Signal Designers.
Date:   Wed, 10 Jul 2019 23:33:06 +0000
From:   Eashwar Thaigarajan <eashwar.thiagarajan at cypress.com><mailto:eashwar.thiagarajan at cypress.com>
<snip>

We are currently looking for full-time permanent candidates for analog/mixed signal design (MS preferred).
Can you please forward this email to your team/groups and also recommend some good candidates who might be looking for full-time positions?
Thanks & Best Regards
Eashwar

--------------------------------
Job Description
Cypress Semiconductor is looking for Engineering Candidates to help us design our next generation of MCU and PSoC products. Work will include block and chip design tasks to develop our next generation of Programmable Analog Mixed Signal circuits and systems.  Specific concentration will be on signal processing path circuits such as front end amplifiers, ADCs, SC filters and DACs. Additional focus will be placed on the Digital system design around Analog blocks which requires Digital design capability and the ability to apply this capability to Analog block development/integration.  Work environment is focused on technical excellence with access to state of the art tools and equipment. Individuals meeting requirements, who are high performers and work well in a strong team environment are encouraged to apply.
Skills
*ADC design (deep exposure to DSM or SAR)
*DAC design
*Analog front end design
*IC layout (some hands on experience, able to direct layout engineer)
*Circuit debug and yield analysis
*Exposure to a broad range of circuits such as oscillators, comparators, opamps, references, I/O and power systems
*Flexibility of thought process sufficient to apply knowledge to a programmable architecture
*MSEE preferred
*Strong problem solving is essential
*Communictation skills for working in a team environment and communicating to management required