[Eecs-news-links] FW: Technician positions at Intel

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jul 8 14:50:53 PDT 2019

________________________________
From: Ekstedt, Lynn
<snip>
You may have already had this info forwarded to you from faculty. As you can see, the email below went to several CBEE, EECS and MIME faculty members. The email sender, Peiman Shahbeigi-Roodposhti, is asking candidates to send CVs to him directly. I checked the Intel website and the below are just a few of the Technician postings there.
https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/2042086/Manufacturing-Equipment-Technician-Manufacturing-Technician/

https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/2076975/Manufacturing-Technician/

https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/2100172/Manufacturing-Technician/

<snip>
Best regards,
Lynn

Lynn Merritt Ekstedt | Outreach & Industry Relations
School of Mechanical, Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering (MIME)
Oregon State University | 210 Rogers Hall | 541.737.4646<tel:541.737.4646>