[Eecs-news-links] Software Engineer Intern @ CDK Global (Portland, OR)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 29 16:10:22 PST 2019

Apply at:
https://jobs.cdkglobal.com/job/Portland-Software-Engineer-Intern-Portland-OR-97201/509448900/?locale=en_US

Software Engineer Intern - Portland

Date: Jan 26, 2019
Location: Portland, OR, US, 97201

Job Description
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology

With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.   CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.

We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.

>From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.

As a Software Engineer Intern, you will help to engineer the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at CDK utilizing a broad range of the latest technologies. The intern's primary responsibilities include development of services and components (design, coding, testing). The internship will provide hands-on technical experience and will work with other team members, architects and product owners in the early and continuous delivery of high quality software products that delight our customers.  Student must be a results oriented individual, who can use agile software development principles to achieve the desired business outcome.

Requirements:
    Actively enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree program
    Current Juniors with an anticipated graduation date in 2020
    Software skills
    A great attitude
    A drive to learn and innovate
    The ability to participate in a Summer internship program of 10+ weeks (June start date)

Location: CDK Global 2525 SW 1st Ave. Suite 400 Portland, OR 97201

At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.

Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Developer, Computer Science, Supply, Advertising, Testing, Technology, Operations, Marketing