[Eecs-news-links] IP Design Engineer @ Praesum Communications (Corvallis)

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jan 22 10:15:22 PST 2019

We are seeking an Intellectual Property (IP) Design Engineer to become an integral part of our team at our new design center located in Corvallis Oregon. You will be responsible for designing and implementing IP cores for high performance computing applications.

Responsibilities:

*         Implement IP cores in SystemVerilog
*         Develop and execute test plans to check functionality, compliance, and performance
*         Target cores to FPGAs and perform hardware testing
*         Work with Tech Pubs to document design for customers

Qualifications:

*         BSEE or better in Electrical or Computer Engineering
*         Familiarity with architectural specifications
*         Ability to write RTL and test environments in SystemVerilog
*         Ability to write diagnostics and drivers in 'C' in a Linux environment
*         Familiarity with high speed serial transceiver technologies
*         Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
*         Strong attention to detail

If interested, please send a resume to Kent Dahlgren at kent at praesum.com.<mailto:kent at praesum.com>