[Eecs-news-links] Guidance, Navigation & Control Engineer @ Reliable Robotics (Bay Area, CA)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Sun Feb 24 16:30:53 PST 2019
For information or to apply visit:
Guidance, Navigation and Control Engineer
Mountain View, CA
Reliable Robotics believes aircraft should fly themselves. Highly reliable robotic aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is more available, more affordable, and fundamentally transformative to the way goods--and eventually people--move around the planet. As an engineer at Reliable Robotics you will work with a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aviation, space, robotics and self-driving cars to make this future a reality.
Reliable Robotics is seeking to hire a full-time Guidance, Navigation and Control (GN&C) Engineer. The position will be located at our facility in Mountain View, California and report directly to the VP of Engineering.
* Work with peers to establish requirements for flight control system
* Source, select and analyze flight sensors
* Design and implement flight control algorithms
* Develop flight simulation programs
* Test control algorithms in simulation, hardware-in-loop and flight
* 4-year college degree in aerospace engineering, robotics or equivalent field
* 5+ years previous experience developing flight dynamics simulators and/or flight control algorithms
* 2 or more years professional experience with C++
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
* MS or PhD in aerospace engineering, robotics or equivalent field
Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links