[Eecs-news-links] FW: Renewable Materials Recruiting Days

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:30:43 PST 2019

From: Maller, Michelle
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:01 AM
<snip>Subject: Renewable Materials Recruiting Days

Hi Scott!

I wanted to let you know that we will be hosting our 8th annual Renewable Materials Recruiting Days on March 7th and 8th here in Richardson Hall. We would love to have some engineering students attend if possible.<snip>

If there are interested students, they can connect directly with me and I will get them registered and on the student lists.

Thanks!

Michelle Maller
Internship & Education Coordinator
Wood Magic Coordinator
Department of Wood Science and Engineering
Richardson Hall 136
541-737-4259