[Eecs-news-links] EE Openings for New NASA Humanoid Project

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Aug 5 10:49:24 PDT 2019

<snip>

From: Watson, Andrew (JSC-ER111)[Jacobs Technology, Inc.] <andrew.watson at nasa.gov<mailto:andrew.watson at nasa.gov>>
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 11:22 AM<snip>
Subject: Mech Eng. and Elec. Eng. openings for new NASA Humanoid Project

Hi, I’m a contractor at NASA and work on NASA’s humanoid robotics project (Valkyrie).  We are assembling a team to build a new, next-generation humanoid and I’m wondering if you’d be able to forward two of our job openings to the Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering students at Oregon State.  Please let me know.  I’ve also pasted a link below with the specific job openings.  Thanks.

              Job Openings:
https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-nasa-humanoid-robot-mechanical-engineer-opening/9922
https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-nasa-humanoid-robot-power-systems-engineer-opening/9901