[Eecs-news-links] FW: Fall 2018 ResiSTORE Volunteer Search

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 25 16:53:08 PDT 2018

From: Sala Guadalupe, Eva Paola <salaguae at oregonstate.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 4:33 PM
To: Batten, Tina <tina.batten at oregonstate.edu>
Subject: Fall 2018 ResiSTORE Volunteer Search

M.Batten,
Can you forward this email to all of the students in EECS?
Thanks!
Eva Sala
OSURC ResiSTORE Manager

------------------------

The ResiSTORE is looking for fall term volunteers! Read below if you are interested in volunteering for the ResiSTORE!

What is the ResiSTORE?

The ResiSTORE (pronounced Resi-Store) is a volunteer-run electronics store located in the basement of Dearborn hall that serves the OSU community. It's been previously known as the "IEEE Store" and the "Robotics Club Store", and is now the "ResiSTORE". The store is curated by OSU Students to serve their needs, in addition to the rest of OSU's Research Labs other Electronics' needs. Visit our website (listed below) for more information on what is stocked.

Why should you volunteer? (That's right, we want you!)

There are many reasons to volunteer! They include after-hours access to the store for your own projects, learning about electronics (from customers and fellow volunteers), input into the future of the store itself, and more! Student volunteers are critical to the operation of the store.

Volunteering is fun, easy, educational, and it looks great on scholarship applications and resumes! A typical volunteer may work in the store for only one or two hours per week, although more is certainly welcome.

Robotics Club members get first pick for volunteering time slots, but volunteering is open to everyone of all majors!

How can you volunteer?
If you're interested in volunteering, please do both of the following:

1) Sign up for volunteer training: Here<https://doodle.com/poll/gnmma3evzncysx9u>

Even if you have already volunteered for the ResiSTORE, we ask that you attend a training session to get re-acquainted and registered on the volunteer list.

If you have any questions, feel free to email OSURCstore at engr.orst.edu<mailto:OSURCstore at engr.orst.edu>.

Visit our website https://resi.store<https://resi.store/> for more information!

Thank you,
Eva Sala