[Eecs-news-links] FW: Porsche Consulting: Job Posting - Manager Role

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 20 19:58:00 PDT 2018

From: Farrow, Jacquelyn (PCON, A106L_EXT) [mailto:external.jacquelyn.farrow at porsche.us]
<snip>Subject: Porsche Consulting: Job Posting - Manager Role

<snip>  To introduce myself, my name is Jacquelyn Farrow and I am a HR Intern at Porsche Consulting, Inc. We are seeking to hire a Manager for Industrial Goods and I wanted to know if you could post the job and send it out to your Oregon State alumni board. The position is posted on our website but we would like to reach more candidates and boost awareness.

Link: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=6716&company=porschecar&username=

Please let me know if you are able to do so! Thank you.

Best,

Jacquelyn Farrow
HR Intern

Porsche Consulting, Inc.