[Eecs-news-links] MS opening @ Intel
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:08:58 PDT 2018
If interested, please send your resume/CV to: naga.harika.chinta at intel.com<mailto:naga.harika.chinta at intel.com>
From: Chinta, Naga Harika <naga.harika.chinta at intel.com>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 9:54 AM
To: Batten, Tina <tina.batten at oregonstate.edu>
Subject: RE: Intel looking for Potential RCG's/Intern's
Please find below the Job Description. There is no re-location approved, so the position is based in OR. US citizens are preferred, but not limited as the role has no restrictions.
* Job Description Summary
* Develops, applies, and maintains quality and reliability standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished product. Evaluate the materials, process and techniques used in production to meet the requirement of products and production equipment. Specifies inspection and testing mechanism, conduct quality assessment (up to and including audits) and perform statistical analysis to determine the responsibility for products and systems that do not meet required specifications. Delivers standardization in product qualification, manufacturing quality systems and methods. Provide feedback to BU, TD and/or partner engineering group on design or method and statistical process control procedures including manufacturing systems in HVM. Determines reliability requirements and automated screening methodologies of components and systems to achieve company, customer and any governmental agency reliability objectives. Develops new acceleration techniques, analytical tools and quality screens to assure the early identification of potential problems with new products, packaging, processes, and product quality/reliability. Responds to customer requests or events as they occur. Makes recommendations for changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process/product reliability.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
* The candidate must possess a MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or any other related field of study.
* 6 months of experience with VLSI/ circuit design and/or computer science board level testing statistics and statistical analysis.
Knowledge of one or more of the following is an advantage:
- VB script/C/C++ 2. - Knowledge/experience on PYTHON/PERL3.
- Detail knowledge of digital logic, Microprocessor's architecture. Good Communication skills.
* Experience in failure models, transistor reliability, reliability stressing, reliability modeling and design for test architecture.
From: Chinta, Naga Harika <naga.harika.chinta at intel.com<mailto:naga.harika.chinta at intel.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 2:00 PM
To: Oregon State EECS <EECS at oregonstate.edu<mailto:EECS at oregonstate.edu>>
Cc: Hughes, Calvin Wesley <Calvin.Hughes at oregonstate.edu<mailto:Calvin.Hughes at oregonstate.edu>>; Weller, Tom <tom.weller at oregonstate.edu<mailto:tom.weller at oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: Intel looking for Potential RCG's/Intern's
I am Harika Chinta, Engineering Manager with QRE team at Intel. I am looking for some potential candidates to fill in some RCG positions in the field of electrical engineering I have in my team and would need your help in finding one. Please let me know if there are any and they can forward their resumes to this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links