[Eecs-news-links] Technical Solutions Consultant @ Google (Bay Area CA/ New York City NY/ Boulder CO)
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Nov 13 08:41:47 PST 2018
Technical Solutions Consultant
Bay Area CA/ New York City NY/ Boulder CO
gTech's team of Technical Solutions Consultants are on a mission to delight the consumers, advertisers and publishers who rely on our flagship products like Google Ads, AdSense, Pixel, Project Fi and Google Play. As a gTech Technical Solutions Consultant, you will ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products. If you have a background in Computer Science, strong communication skills, and a passionate for helping users get the most out of Google, apply today for this exciting opportunity!
* Analyze and resolve complex technical problems and roadblocks around data and tools.
* Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workflows.
* Work closely with Product Managers and Software Engineers to improve Google's tools and products.
* Collaborate with gTech, Consumer, and Engineering teams to write code and implement tools to improve troubleshooting efficiency and the end user experience.
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with others as well as manage stakeholder expectations in order to solve technical problems and provide technical guidance.
* BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field.
* Software development experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, C++, or Python.
* Ability to travel as required to meet with specific partner and client stakeholders (varies by specific team).
* Experience communicating product and technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of SQL/MySQL or Unix/Linux operating systems and commands.
* Ability to facilitate development and communication of solutions to technical and business stakeholders, with effective listening, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links