- Graduating students must register online by May 31.
- This is a public event. Participants may be photographed/videoed.
- Check-in at OSU Alumni Center Ballroom on Friday, June 16th by 2:15 p.m.
Congratulations NSE Grads!
NSE 2023 GRADUATION CELEBRATION
Friday June 16, 2023 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. OSU Alumni Center Ballroom
Graduating Student RSVP:
- RSVP by May 31 if you are graduating and attending the NSE Graduation Celebration.
- Students MUST pre-register to participate.
- Only NSE graduating students should complete the RSVP form.
- Students who have graduated or will graduate in Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023 can participate.
- Caps and gowns welcome, business casual encouraged.
Other important details about NSE Graduation Celebration:
- This event is just for Nuclear Science and Engineering graduates (undergrad and graduate level) and their guests.
- Guests are limited to 6 per student due to space limitations. Graduates need to indicate number of guests on the RSVP form.
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance should you or your guests need any special accommodations.
- There is no charge for parking, but do not park in metered/reserved spaces or lots marked R1/R2.
- Participation in both the School Celebration on June 16 and the University Commencement Ceremony on June 17 is encouraged. Diplomas are only awarded at the university ceremony on June 17.
- Only students who registered by May 31 will have their names read and included in the program.