Like completing your degree, there are a few steps to complete.
- Register in the above link before May 19, 2023
- This is a public event. Participants will be photographed/videoed.
- You MUST register to participate.
- Check-in at LaSells Stewart Center at 6:15 p.m. on Friday, June 16
Congratulations CCE Grads!
CCE 2023 Graduation Celebration
Friday, June 16, 2023 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. - LaSells Stewart Center
CCE Graduation Celebration Social
8:30 - 9:30 p.m. - LaSells Stewart Center
Important details about the CCE Graduation Celebration
- School of CCE students who plan to participate must register to have your name read. Registration is open May 1-19.
- Students who have graduated or will graduate Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Winter 2023, Spring 2023, or Summer 2023 may participate.
- Students are encouraged to attend the School Celebration on June 16 and the University Commencement Ceremony on June 17. Diplomas are only awarded at the university ceremony on June 17.
- This is a cap (or CCE hardhat) and gown ceremony. Graduation caps and gowns can be purchased from the Beaver Store or borrowed one from a friend. Graduate students may also purchase a hood.
- Due to limited seating for the CCE Graduation Celebration, each CCE graduate will have four guest tickets available. Students must register online by May 19. Guest ticket pick-up is May 24, 25, and 26 in Kearney 101.
- Tickets not picked up by June 9 will be released to students looking for extra guest tickets beginning June 12
- Accommodation requests for the CCE Graduation Celebration (not the OSU Ceremony on June 17) must be emailed to CCE by May 31.
- May 19: Deadline to RSVP to the CCE Graduation Celebration (registration opens May 1)
- June 4: Deadline to RSVP for OSU Commencement for undergraduates
- June 7: Deadline to submit OSU Commencement Accommodations Survey