The Center for Diversity & Inclusion often works with companies, industry partners, and alumni to provide students with the following opportunities:
- Info Sessions - talk about the company and any full-time jobs, internships, or co-ops available
- Dinner/Lunch with Students and/or Student Organizations - host an informal gathering with students, and talk about your story, your journey into engineering, the company you represent, etc.
- Scholarship Opportunities - talk about new scholarships or grants being offered by the company
- Conference Sponsorships - sponsor student attendance to conferences
- Campus Events - with the assistance of COE’s corporate relations team, you can visit campus for the entire day and meet with different units/constituents that are related to your field, while also having the opportunity to meet with our students
- Site Tours - host our students at your company for a tour, meeting, etc.
Want to engage with us?
The Center for Diversity & Inclusion is always looking for new partners! If you are interested in engaging with us, please complete this form and we’ll reach out to you!
Below is a list of some of the companies we’ve partnered with in the past.