Library Workshops and Tutorials
The Oregon State library faculty help students by offering tutorials along with recorded and live workshops for students
- Library Workshops (All Audiences)
- Graduate Student Workshop Schedule (Graduate Students and Faculty)
- Ecampus and Remote Student Training Videos
- All Library Resources
Canvas for Teaching Assistants
Learn @ OregonState offers a wide variety of training for Canvas, Kaltura, clickers, and other teaching media tools to support your courses.
Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) Training
The College of Engineering (COE) is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and open educational environment for all learners. As such, all COE Graduate Teaching Assistants are required to complete GTA Training.
To meet the COE's GTA Training requirement:
- Attend the Graduate School Training session (All GTA Orientation) on September 15, 2021 offered by the Graduate School as part of their Fall Orientation Grad Welcome Week 2021.
- Or view the information online at any time by watching the Graduate School GTA Training videos.
- Review materials related to GTA roles in supporting Academic Integrity: TA Roles & Responsibilities 2020.
- Complete the Online Assessment by providing meaningful responses.
- Once your answers are reviewed and found acceptable, you will receive an email verifying your completion of the COE TA training requirement.
If you feel that you have already completed this requirement, please forward associated correspondence to: COE.Training@oregonstate.edu. The training only needs to be completed once.
The training is mandatory for anyone entering the classroom as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and needs to be completed by the end of the first week of the term. The training is intended to help you succeed as a Teaching Assistant, and is compensated as time worked as a GA.