Library Workshops and Tutorials
The Oregon State library faculty help students by offering tutorials along with recorded and live workshops for students
Canvas for Teaching Assistants
Learn @ OregonState offers a wide variety of training for Canvas, Kaltura, clickers, and other teaching media tools to support your courses.
Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) Training
The College of Engineering (COE) is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and open educational environment for all learners. As such, all COE Graduate Teaching Assistants are required to complete GTA Training.
To meet the COE's GTA Training requirement:
- Attend the Graduate School Training session offered by the Graduate School as part of their Fall Orientation. https://gradschool.oregonstate.edu/grad-welcome-week-2019/all-student-gt...
- Or view the information online at any time by watching the Graduate School GTA Training videos: https://gradschool.oregonstate.edu/gta-training
- Review materials related to GTA roles in supporting Academic Integrity:
- Complete the online assessment by providing meaningful responses: http://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ebXJycjKxlZO17L
- Once your answers are reviewed and found acceptable, you will receive an email verifying your completion of the COE TA training requirement.
If you feel that you have already completed this requirement, please forward associated correspondence to: COE.Training@oregonstate.edu
The training is mandatory for anyone entering the class room as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and needs to be completed by the end of the first week of the term. The training is intended to help you succeed as a Teaching Assistant, and is compensated as time worked as a GA.
Thank you for supporting the College of Engineering's educational and inclusion goals.