MEET AND RECRUIT THE STATE’S TOP ENGINEERING TALENT
February 8, 2019
1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
CH2MHill Alumni Center
The College of Engineering produces graduate students who are conducting groundbreaking research and are
working to solve the world’s most intractable problems. They are the innovators pushing the limits and the
future leaders setting the pace for engineering around the world. You are invited to the fourth annual
Graduate Research Showcase, where you can meet and talk with these students, learn about their research,
and find the perfect fit for your company.
Industry partner registration: $1,000 ($800 for government entities)
Industry partner registration includes:
- One 8' exhibitor table (draped) with direct access to students from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Company logo prominently displayed on event signage
- Company logo displayed on digital signage throughout the College of Engineering
- Company logo/name recognition on website and registration materials distributed to students
- Podium recognition during workshops
- CV/resume book (PDF) of poster participants
- Lunch for up to five representatives
Thank you to this year's industry exibitors:
Pacific Northwest National Labratory
For more information, contact Brad Canfield, College of Engineering Outreach Programs and Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.