- About Us
- Biological & Ecological Engineering
- Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering
- Civil and Construction Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiation Health Physics
- Forest Engineering
- Materials Science
- Research and Innovation
- Industry and Partners
- Our Impact
- My COE
|Back Issue Archives | Subscribe to Momentum! | K-12 Resources|
From the Editor
With the short, re-energizing spring break behind us, everyone at the College of Engineering is busily moving into the home stretch for this academic year. Seniors are putting last-minute touches on their capstone projects, which will be showcased next month at Kelley Engineering Center.
As you read this month's issue, it's hard not to feel proud of what our students, faculty, and alumni are accomplishing. They continue to garner acclaim for their work and to make positive impacts nationally and internationally — even in space!
In case you missed it, our annual report recently came out, which includes in-depth stories of engineering activities here at the college.
Thuy T. Tran
Questions or comments about Momentum? E-mail Editor@engr.oregonstate.edu