[Eecs-news-links] Sept. 27-28 Google @ OSU - You're invited!!

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:15:11 PDT 2017

Welcome back to campus! Google will be here on Wednesday, Sept. 27 and Thursday, Sept. 28. (For details see attached and below.) If you would like to participate, please register here<https://goo.gl/QhoigM>.
Best,

Tina Batten | Corporate Relations
School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Oregon State University
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu<mailto:tina.batten at oregonstate.edu> | 541.737.8613
[cid:image001.png at 01D2CEE9.D59B1CE0]

From: Jenn Zapalac
Email to Students:

Subject Line: You're invited! Google @ OSU. We hope to see you on 9/27 and 9/28!

Hello Everyone!

Interested in learning more about Google? Come hear it from a Googler and OSU alum!

On September 27th and 28th Google will be hosting events on campus for you to learn more about Google and the opportunities we offer to students. We will have swag and many internship and full time opportunities for students. We hope to meet you there!

Check out the details below and register for the event {{HERE<https://goo.gl/QhoigM>}}

THE DEETS:
What: Google @ OSU
Who: All Computer Science and Engineering students, but anyone with an interest in software development is welcome!
Why: Learn more about Google's hiring process, culture, job and/ internship opportunities, and more! - directly from a Googler!
What to do next?: Register for the event {{HERE<https://goo.gl/QhoigM>}}! Make sure your resume and LinkedIn profiles are up to date (feel free to link both in the form above) and of course come with lots of good questions
When/What/Where:
Wednesday, September 27 2017
4:00pm - 4:45pm: Software Engineer internship and full time Application Info Session
05:00pm - 5:45pm: Software Engineer Resume Workshop
6:00pm - 6:30pm: Q&A with Google engineers

Thursday, September 28th 2017
9:00pam - 12:00pm: Resume office hours (must sign up on RSVP)
5:30pm - 6:30pm: Technical Software Engineer Interview Demo co-hosted by ACM-W and SWE - Johnson 102
Hope to see you there!