[Eecs-news-links] Mobile Developer @ PixaMed

Batten, Tina tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:10:02 PDT 2017

PixaMed's Mobile Developer Job Posting

About PixaMed
At PixaMed (pixamed.com) we are setting the standard in skin lesion imaging.  Our patented smart photo technology brings accuracy, automation and efficiency to skin lesion measurement, assessment and documentation. We serve, Wound Care, Dermatology, Optometry and Tele-health markets.  Our customers range from individual healthcare providers to hospitals to nursing homes.

Position Overview
As a member of the Pixamed Software Engineering team, you'll work closely with other team members, as well as our Product and UX departments, to build WOW-worthy mobile applications.
In particular, you will also help us iterate and improve our Apple iphone/ipad products, work with our Marketing team to bring automation to health care provider work flow and, in general, using your strong knowledge of mobile technologies to create fantastic user experiences. This position is in the Product and Engineering Department, and reports to the Software Development Manager.

What You'll Be Accountable For
1. Build mobile applications according to the requirements established by Product, UX, and Senior Developers.
2. Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications using Objective-C and Swift.
3. Work with Product Managers and User Experience Designers to iteratively improve functionality and styling of mobile apps.
4. Debug and troubleshoot issues with mobile apps.

Your Work DNA
* You are passionate about all technology, with a special appreciation for beautiful, elegant systems
* You're also fun and collaborative, and you have a reputation for doing what you say you'll do.
* Others would point to you as someone they'd love to work with, and your inquisitive mind and innovative ideas help the entire team.

Your Background
* Knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
* Experience with iOS framework
* Good understanding of design, layout, and usability best practices
* Experience consuming RESTful services
* Familiarity with distributed version control such as Git
* Familiarity with OOP design principles

Life at PixaMed
We take pride in treating our teams like our clients and take every opportunity to WOW you! We provide a standout employee experience and are committed to never stop thinking of ways to make you feel happy, valued and rewarded.

How to Apply
If interested, please send a note to mghazizadeh at pixameter.com