[Eecs-news-links] FW: analog/mixed-signal positions at Intel
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 23 08:23:48 PDT 2017
From: Yellepeddi, Maneesha [mailto:maneesha.yellepeddi at intel.com]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 2:20 PM
Could you please post this position at Intel and have anyone interested directly email me?
* As an Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer, you will be part of a team designing IO and memory interfaces on advanced process nodes and have an opportunity work on a diverse set of blocks and tasks in all phases of the design.
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
* BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of experience in analog mixed signal or high speed design
* Direct experience with analog and mixed signal circuits like amplifiers, comparators, high speed digital circuits etc.
* Exposure to analog/mixed signal circuit design flow, layout and running post-layout simulations
* Good understanding of Verilog, PNR and static timing analysis
* Good communication and presentation skills to enable cross functional interaction
* Be a team player and be willing to take on new challenges as they arise
Thanks for your help and best regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links