[Eecs-news-links] FW: Full-time Software Quality Associate role now available with Cambia
tina.batten at oregonstate.edu
Wed May 17 15:38:14 PDT 2017
From: Schwartz, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Schwartz at cambiahealth.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:38 PM
Subject: Full-time Software Quality Associate role now available with Cambia
I just posted the following position. I would love your assistance in promoting this internship to qualified candidates. I have listed the position description and application instructions below.
Software Quality Associate
This position is scheduled to start in May/June 2017
General Functions and Outcomes:
* Work with teammates to prevent and detect defects throughout the product lifecycle.
* Evaluate the appropriateness of software solutions for customers and the enterprise, and enable delivery team productivity.
* Participate on project scrum team. Manage personal work backlog using agile practices.
* Apply industry-standard methods to develop, automate and execute unit, component and system-level tests.
* Review specifications, software designs, code and tests.
* Report test results, submit defects and verify defect fixes.
* Write test plans and build test cases with direct involvement from business customers.
* Ensure that reliability considerations have been adequately addressed during the development life cycle.
* Contributes to and supports the corporation's quality initiatives by encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporation's quality improvement efforts.
* Provide project information to the project manager and lead developer
* Provide updates to Management as required
* Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Computer Science degree program with a scheduled graduation date of spring 2017. Candidates who have completed their degree in the last six months are also encouraged to apply.
* Minimum cumulative 3.0 undergraduate grade point average.
* Demonstrated proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Java, Ruby, Python or C#.
* Ability to react quickly and remain productive in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to learn, apply and follow company best practices.
* Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action.
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical project team members.
* Able to work well with business customers and engineering partners.
* Technically proficient in core technologies and methodologies used by the team.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Interested candidates should apply online<https://careers-cambiahealth.icims.com/jobs/23391/software-quality-associate/job>.
Manager, Diversity and University Programs
CAMBIA HEALTH SOLUTIONS
African American Employee Resource Group Member
CARE PC (Cambia And Regence Employees Palliative Care) Employee Resource Group Member
Military Community Employee Resource Group Member
PRIDE (Professionals Respecting Individuality Diversity Equality) Employee Resource Group Member
Women's Employee Resource Group Member
michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com<mailto:michelle.schwartz at cambiahealth.com>
Ensure a sustainable future - only print when necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eecs-news-links